225 Cedar Hill Street, Suite 200
Marlborough, MA 01752
Home Based Behavioral Therapy for children and young adults ages 0-21. We strive to provide the best possible clinical techniques for children with ASD.
Applied Behavioral Counseling provides Home Based Behavioral Therapy. We strive to provide the best possible treatment techniques for students with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and other pervasive developmental disorders. We use the methodological approach of Applied Behavioral Analysis, along with a Holistic, individualized plan to achieve our goal of producing the best clinical outcomes for our students.
Our educational plan is scientifically based and data driven and will incorporate the latest technologies in order to ensure our students receive the best possible individualized treatment. At the same time, we rely on a close and collaborative partnership with the family unit. We accept most private insurances and Medicaid in MA, and we do have bilingual clinicians, based upon area/need.
What We Can Do:
- Clinical Assessments and Individualized Treatment Plans
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to Create and Supervise Treatment Plans
- ABA Therapists for 1-to-1 and Small Group ABA Therapy Sessions
- Hands-On Parent Training and Free Workshops
- Social Skills Group
- Summer & Winter Programs
- In-Clinic and Center-Based Training and Therapy
- Direct Access to Knowledgeable Mental Health Professionals
- Autism Related Workshops, Events & Panels
- Social Skill Development, Decreasing Maladaptive Behaviors, Increasing Overall Level of Functioning, and Building Key Cognitive and Daily Living Skills